Report Abuse

You Can Help Others

Anyone concerned about possible child abuse and neglect can report it safely by contacting professionally-trained organizations who can provide effective protection and high-quality care.

If you suspect a child under the age of 18 is being abused or neglected, or is at risk for abuse or neglect, you should make a report to the Department of Health and Human Service’s Centralized Intake by calling 1-855-444-3911 and contacting your local law enforcement agency.

If this is an emergency, please call 911.

If you have questions about reporting, always feel free to contact us at 231-929-4250. More information is also available HERE.

Are you reporting child abuse in a different state?

In a life-threatening emergency, dial 911 or contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. To report child abuse in a different state, please call the National Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-422-4453.